A homemade gun, two boxes of gunpowder, and various types of bullets and gun-making tools seized by Hải Phòng City’s police. — VNA/VNS Photo HẢI PHÒNG — Police in northern coastal Hải Phòng City on Wednesday detained four people for two different crimes to investigate the manufacture, storage and use of weapons. The first incident happened at 10pm on May 25 when a group of three young men on a motorbike used a homemade gun to shoot a young man in Tiên Lãng Town, causing injuries to his neck. The group quickly got on the motorbike and fled the scene. A task force from the city police was sent to the scene and worked with the Tiên Lãng District Police to trace the culplrits. During an examination, the police collected three blood samples and a homemade bullet. The victim was identified as a 27-year-old resident in Quyết Tiến Commune, Tiên Lãng District. The gunman was named as Bùi Văn Tuấn. Results of the investigation showed that the victim lent Tuấn an amount of money. When the victim asked Tuấn to return the money, Tuấn refused to do so. The victim got frustrated and punched Tuấn. In his exasperation, Tuấn went home to get a gun and asked Nguyễn Xuân… Read full this story
- Shuttle Driver Charged with Conspiracy to Use Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Teen hostage-taker detained after store standoff in France
- Russia-Ukraine War: Kiev's Navy Says 'We Will Be Ready' and Prepared to Use 'Weapons' If Moscow Attacks Again
- Food and Beverage Manufacturers That Use Added Sugar Be On Alert
- Va. police detain suspect in used cooking grease theft
- Kim Kardashian Sues Old Navy, Says Store Used Lookalike Model in Ads
- Rep. Deutch on Gun Control: Stop Production of 'Weapons of War'
- Netanyahu: Israel ‘Fully Supports’ Trump’s ‘Stand Against Assad’s Chemical Weapons’
- What is uranium enrichment, where does uranium come from and what is it used for?
- Russian ‘Weapons Of Mass Destruction’ Found In Ship Detained By South Africa
Four detained for manufacturing, storing and using weapons have 348 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.