According to the General Statistics Office, the current average population density in Hanoi is about 2,100 people per square kilometre, while the population is expected to increase by 200,000 each year, equivalent to the population of a large district. This has led to increasing pollution, serious traffic congestions, and above all, population density that makes life a chore. Urbanisation is making Hanoi cramped, with land funds increasingly scarce. Most high-rise apartment buildings only solve the “residential” issues as the investors are maximising construction density, especially at apartment buildings in the inner city. Most upper class buyers prefer modern high-rise apartments, which are convenient for the commute to the inner city. However, they are growing tired of centrally-located projects which simply cannot meet their needs for privacy – and so are moving to projects in suburban areas. Located at 108 Nguyen Trai – the arterial road connecting the old and new half of the capital which is one of the few remaining downtown locations – King Palace is a rare luxury apartment project that meets the needs of a central location while retaining privacy for the owners. King Palace is located between the intersection of the old and new halves of Hanoi Living in isolation in the inner… Read full this story
- Sponsored feature: Living life king-size - 1
- Broncos' Von Miller says party leading to former QB Chad Kelly's arrest was private, safe
- Smart, BoConcept offer tiny solution to crowded streets, tight living spaces
- A season for sofas: how to choose the best one for your living space
- Kings mock drafts: Why a two-man race is being dominated by one young playmaker
- Kings draft grades: With fans divided on Marvin Bagley, do NBA analysts like the pick?
- He's 'hungry to learn': Kings introduce No. 2 pick Marvin Bagley III
- Breakup or make-up: Safe and extreme fixes for Celtics
- The Kings have not made any major moves during free agency. Why that’s OK — for now
- ‘I’ve prepared myself all summer for this.’ Ben McLemore impresses in Kings’ camp
Enjoy private and safe living space at King Palace have 325 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.