Later, contentious contents in the draft revised law on PPP investment are tabled for discussion. The compilation board and the evaluation agency will explain and clarify issues raised during the discussion. In the afternoon session, lawmakers will hear a proposal for the NA's approval of the State budget balance in 2018 presented by Minister of Finance Dinh Tien Dung, and reports on auditing and verifying the 2018 State budget balance. They will also hear a report by Chairman of the NA Committee for Science, Technology and Environment Phan Xuan Dung, which explained issues raised during previous debates on the draft law amending and supplementing some articles of the Law on Natural Disaster Prevention and Control and the Dyke Law. NA deputies will join an online debate on different opinions about the draft law's contents. Source: VNA
- Unemployment, inequality plague ethnic minorities
- NA deputies okay to erase US$705 million worth of uncollectible tax liabilities
- NHL Draft big board: Updated rankings of top 31 prospects in 2019 class
- Texas commit, Under Armour All-American leads the way on Star-Telegram all-area team
- The No. 2 overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft spoke at Arlington ISD’s National Signing Day
- Could a former teammate of RB Christian McCaffrey be a Carolina Panthers draft pick?
- Has Drew Lock’s draft stock received a boost because of these young NFL quarterbacks?
- Huskies add two four-star recruits to their 2019 class on National Signing Day
- Will Alex Turcotte be the third pick of the NHL entry draft?
- Tools for Minority-Owned Small Businesses
Draft national program on development in ethnic minority areas submitted to NA have 246 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.