close Video K.T. McFarland on Flynn takedown: ‘It wasn’t just one or two bad apples’ K.T. McFarland tells Brian Kilmeade it was more than just Peter Strzok who was involved in taking down General Flynn. ‘It had to be multi-agency,’ McFarland says. The Justice Department on Thursday moved to drop its case against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, in a stunning development that comes after internal memos were released raising serious questions about the nature of the investigation that led to Flynn's late 2017 guilty plea of lying to the FBI. The announcement came in a court filing “after a considered review of all the facts and circumstances of this case, including newly discovered and disclosed information,” as the department put it. DOJ officials said they concluded that Flynn’s interview by the FBI was “untethered to, and unjustified by, the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into Mr. Flynn” and that the interview was “conducted without any legitimate investigative basis.” Later Thursday afternoon, Flynn tweeted a video of his grandson reciting The Pledge of Allegiance, along with the message, “and JUSTICE for ALL.” The federal judge overseeing the case would have to make the final determination to dismiss it. READ: DOJ MOTION TO DISMISS FLYNN… Read full this story
- Over $140M in fake medical billing generated via COVID testing scams, DOJ says
- The Russia Investigation Is Over — but What Does Robert Mueller Know About President Trump?
- Trump Administration Sues California for Daring to Address Climate Change [UPDATED]
- Biden signals tough stance on tech with antitrust picks
- First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- WSFS Financial Corp (WSFS) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- The World’s Worst Industrial Disaster Is Still Unfolding
- First Hawaiian, inc (FHB) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
DOJ drops case against Michael Flynn, in wake of internal memo release have 289 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.