BROOK SABIN It’s home to rare penguins and dolphins. While it remains unclear just how much travel will be allowed under Covid-19 alert level two, Kiwis can expect to be able to roam wider and get stuck into a greater range of activities. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said New Zealand could leave alert level three on Wednesday, May 13 if Cabinet decides it is safe to do so and we will receive clearer guidelines on what will and will not be allowed under level two on Thursday. Government guidelines on the alert levels released in April say people will be advised to avoid non-essential regional travel under level two, meaning we should have greater freedom to explore our own regions. The time could be ripe then to take a road trip to a favourite haunt or unfamiliar corner of your regional backyard. READ MORE:Coronavirus: What are health ‘passports’ and how viable are they?From rafting to edible backyards, how Rotorua tourism operators are pivoting to stay aliveCoronavirus: Thousands more jobs will go if level 2 limits travel – tourism industry Sport and recreation activities are allowed under level two if travel is local, people remain at least a metre apart and… Read full this story
- UK approves Pfizer-BioNtech coronavirus vaccine, rollout in days
- Now Michael Gove says scotch eggs ARE a 'substantial meal' and CAN be served with alcohol as Tier Two pubs roll out special Boris-themed £1.99 'main meal' menus to lure post-lockdown drinkers with just ONE day to go until lockdown ends
- Super Cup: Bayern Munich complete quadruple amid coronavirus concerns
- How big of a factor were commuters in spreading coronavirus in Louisiana?
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Dec. 4-9
- Transcript: Deborah Birx on "Face the Nation," November 29, 2020
- Leak reveals possible harsher three-tier England Covid plan
- Landlords and drinkers' fury at loophole that lets football fans and cinema-goers enjoy a pint WITHOUT a 'substantial meal'... while punters are forced to buy food if they want a drink
- Cuomo tells hospitals to recruit retired doctors NOW and warns second lockdown is possible as COVID hospitalizations soar to the same level as March 23 - and that's BEFORE all the Thanksgiving infections
- Tier 3 lockdown: Huge crowds in Liverpool on last night before restrictions ‘shame our city’, says mayor
Coronavirus: What travel could look like under alert level two have 370 words, post on www.stuff.co.nz at May 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.