President Donald Trump lashed out at social media Thursday accusing it of anti-conservative bias which he called one of the greatest threats to free speech in American history – and said he wished he could close down Twitter. He lambasted the platform as he signed an executive order in the Oval Office which is intended to begin tackling what he claims is censorship of conservative voices. The order could open Twitter, Facebook and Google up to lawsuits by diluting the legal protection which stops them from being liable for posts on their platforms, and which also allows them to moderate content. It came after Twitter slapped two of the President’s tweets with a ‘fact check’ on Tuesday and Trump hit back by saying he would regulate and even shut down the Silicon Valley giants if they are shown to be biased. Executive action: Donald Trump signed an order which will attempt to dilute key legal protections for Twitter – and unloaded on the platform and social media He accused Twitter of becoming an ‘editor with a point of view’ and not a ‘neutral platform’ by fact-checking him and then slammed one of its executives, Yoel Roth, its head of user… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Says ‘I Love Other People’s Money’ While Talking Student Loan Debt
- President Trump signs executive order on free speech at college campuses
- Donald Trump Says Ann Coulter is 'Off the Reservation,' Credits Fox News Hosts for Emergency Declaration
- Donald Trump Says End of Socialism Near, Adds Ideology is 'Last Thing We Want in the U.S.'
- President Donald Trump signs executive order on college free speech
- Donald Trump says he's considering sending migrants to sanctuary cities
- Read the full transcript of Bill Weld’s speech on exploring a 2020 run against Donald Trump
- Obama Photographer Dings Donald Trump With Frosty 'Presidential Harassment' Snap
- Donald Trump plans to spend $8 billion on border barriers
- Donald Trump Jr. Says ‘Red Pill’ Groups Allow Conservatives to ‘Express Themselves’
BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump says he would 'SHUT DOWN' Twitter if he could as he signs executive order against 'anti-conservative bias' on social media and claims it is 'a threat to freedom itself' – but won't delete his account have 322 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.