close Video Biden continues virtual campaign as sexual assault allegation looms Former Senate staffer Tara Reade releases new evidence for the sexual assault claim against Joe Biden; Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy reports. Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s campaign is beefing up its digital staff, just as it had been hit by a series of technical problems at a virtual event on Thursday – and amid alarm bells from Democratic allies that it is lagging behind the Trump campaign on the digital battlefield. The Washington Post first reported that Biden’s team had bulked up its staff, picking up senior digital staff from the campaigns of former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif. The Post reported that the expansion, which will double the campaign’s digital team, had been planned for March but was put on hold amid the coronavirus pandemic. BIDEN MOCKED FOR TECH GLITCHES IN VIRTUAL TAMPA CAMPAIGN RALLY The hires include Caitlin Mitchell, a senior advisor for digital who was a former CMO from Warren’s campaign and at the Democratic National Committee (DNC); Robyn Kanner, senior creative advisor who will lead design, branding and web efforts, who was previously the creative director for O’Rourke’s campaign; and Andrew Gauthier,… Read full this story
- Fox News Lays Off Digital Staffers Amid Restructuring Plan Ahead Of Biden Presidency
- What the Biden administration means for the future of Silicon Valley
- States are failing on big tech and privacy — Biden must take the lead
- Biden makes inroads with progressives
- Microsoft chiefs say big tech antitrust issues can be solved with laws, not lawsuits
- EU calls on US, Biden to help create common rulebook for tech giants
- Grappling with digital evolution
- Biden makes bullish promise that everyone who 'wants a vaccine will have it in spring': President pledges to vaccinate at least 200m in five months and says 'we can be well on our way to herd immunity by summer'
- Finally, a Republican leader declares war on Big Tech
- ACLU presses Biden to deliver on immigration with new ads
Biden campaign ramps up digital staff amid tech woes, Dem pressure have 337 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.