A corner of the Chau Duc Urban Industrial Park and Golf Course The development strategy for 2020 continues to focus on completing the road system connecting the province with localities in the region, including roads connecting the port system with Highway 51, industrial zones and logistics centers; developing the system of inland ports and warehouses around the Cai Mep-Thi Vai port; and promoting investment in railway lines connecting the Cai Mep-Thi Vai port and stations in provinces and cities in the southern key economic zone. The province has many advantages for foreign investment, such as good infrastructure, developing port services, low labor costs, and high economic growth. In 2020, the province will invest strongly in the Cai Mep-Thi Vai port system and logistics centers in order to strengthen connections with European supply chains. In addition to developing and completing infrastructure, free trade agreements in which Vietnam is a signatory also offer opportunities for the province to promote FDI attraction. Logistics providers are expanding their operations in Southeast Asia, with Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia featuring prominently on their radar thanks to strong development of e-commerce and high logistics efficiency. With the effect of the ASEAN Trade in Services Agreement (ATISA) and… Read full this story
- PM's directive on effective management and use of foreign loans
- Conference held to boost tourism development in Vietnam’s northwest region
- Olympics a test for ambitious developing countries
- What caused Serie A to lose its financial power?
- Directing FDI into large transport infrastructure projects
- Who’s who in Boris Johnson’s first cabinet
- Sochi organizers say 65 world leaders expected to attend Games
- Skyscrapers, trains and roads: How Addis Ababa came to look like a Chinese city
Ba Ria-Vung Tau develops foreign investment attraction have 271 words, post on ven.vn at May 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.