The project focuses on the plot of “peaceful evolution” carried out the imperialistic and hostile forces and how to counter-attack acts of sabotage against Vietnam’s revolution and military and how to carry out the Party and political activities in the fight against the plot. the project also helps draw lessons learnt and shortcomings during the implemention of the mission. At the meeting At the event, the participants pinpointed the conspiracy and tricks of the imperialists and hostile forces in the “peaceful evolution” strategy, situational developments, the impacts on the implementation of the Party and political work, and the direction of the Party, Central Military Commission, Ministry of National Defense, and General Department of Politics over the project. They also analyzed Army Corps 3’s mission performance in line with the corps’ functions and tasks in different periods and gave objective, accurate, and comprehensive assessment of the mission implementation. The participants highly valued the project, emphasizing that good results in “peaceful evolution” prevention have contributed to building a politically-, ideologically-, and organizationally-strong army corps, raising the leadership capabilities and combat strength of the corps’ Party Committee and Party cells as well as the corps’ synergy and combat power. Furthermore, the corps’ troops have… Read full this story
- Army Corps raises failure risk rating of Mojave River Dam
- Army Corps 3 supports flood-hit people in Gia Lai
- War Hero Dogs Left Languishing in Kennels By U.S. Army After Return From Life-Saving Missions in Afghanistan
- Portland holiday hero anonymously drops $10,000 in Salvation Army donation bucket
- Woodlands to celebrate peace and hope at 37th annual Lighting of the Doves Festival
- BrahMos successfully penetrates hardened targets in army test
- Who is Nobel Peace Prize winner Denis Mukwege?
- Interior Department transferring federal land to Army for border wall construction
- Inside Birdsong, opening today on Mission Street
- Exclusive: Border Mission at 'High Risk of Failure' Without More Support Amid Plans for Six New Tent Cities
Army Corps 3 completes “peaceful evolution” prevention mission have 310 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.