The meeting, scheduled on May 27, will focus on operationalisation of the APEC Ministers Responsible for Trade statement on COVID-19 and will discuss issues related to economic recovery, while ensuring that the efforts already in place to mitigate the health impact of the outbreak continue to yield positive results. Photo for illustration Earlier this month, the APEC Ministers Responsible for Trade issued a statement calling for greater cooperation among participating economies to facilitate trade as a way to combat the COVID-19 outbreak. Apart from public sector representatives from APEC economies, the meeting will also witness the participation of private sector players through the APEC Business Advisory Council (ABAC). Source: VNA
- ASEAN, partners agree to promote post-COVID-19 economic cooperation
- Treasury Secretary: COVID-19 Economic Aid 'Still Needed'
- Genelia Deshmukh Post COVID-19 Recovery: It Was Tough To Stay Alone, My Friends Kept Me Cheerful
- Opening up post-COVID-19 free trade to save the planet
- Vietnam and EU seek to maximise benefits from EVFTA post-COVID-19
- News updates from Hindustan Times: To review bilateral ties, India and Bangladesh to hold virtual meeting and all the latest news
- Thai PM proposes three paths for actions to advance ASEAN in post-COVID-19 era
- PM Modi pitches India as hub for global supply, value chains in post-Covid-19 world
- To review bilateral ties, India and Bangladesh to hold virtual meeting
- RBI prescribes a set of reforms for economic revival post COVID-19: Report
APEC senior officials to hold virtual meeting on post-COVID-19 economic recovery have 222 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.