Alec Baldwin returned to Saturday Night Live to play President Donald Trump, congratulating the ‘Class of COVID-19’ during a high school graduation in the episode’s cold open.SNL’s remotely-produced “At Home” season finale began with Kate McKinnon, playing a school principal hosting a graduation ceremony on a Zoom call.”I know this isn’t how you expected your high school career to come to an end, but uh, we’re all making sacrifices. I have had to share my child’s Adderall with him,” she told the graduating students.She then informed the class that she didn’t mange to secure the guest speakers the class voted for, former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama, or the class’s next five choices, which included Axl Rose, “murder hornets” and Elon Musk and his girlfriend Grimes’s newborn baby.So the class settled for eighth choice, Trump. Baldwin donned a red “Make America Great Again” hat to reprise his role as the president. “Congratulations to the class of COVID-19,” he said. “Wow, what an incredible energy and excitement I’m feeling right now.”He told the students he was honored to be their “valedictator,” but added: “Today’s not about me, it’s about you. Although I should spend a little time… Read full this story
- Every pro wrestler respects a good shtick. That's why this one voted for Donald Trump.
- SNL Season 43 review: We don’t deserve how bad Charles Barkley is at comedy
- SNL used The Bachelor to roast Robert Mueller’s case against Trump
- Now what? That’s the question for Doug Baldwin and other athlete activists
- US election 2020: Which Democratic candidate will take on Trump?
- Muhammad Ali makes his final journey through his hometown
- Langer to miss Senior PGA title defense for son's graduation
- Final Report Card Grades for Every NBA Team
- Expert Predictions: SI writers make picks for Final Four, Player of the Year, more
- Mike Leach, a weekly viral sensation, has Washington State on track for special year as it heads to Utah this weekend
Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Congratulates 'Class of COVID-19' Graduates in SNL At Home Finale have 338 words, post on www.newsweek.com at May 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.