Nation 243 Vietnamese pregnant women repatriated from Taiwan The Saigon Times Saturday, May 30, 2020,14:12 (GMT+7) 243 Vietnamese pregnant women repatriated from TaiwanThe Saigon Times The quarantine area for 243 Vietnamese women repatriated from Taiwan in Quang Nam Province – PHOTO: NLDO HCMC – The government of Quang Nam Province on May 29 received 343 Vietnamese citizens repatriated from Taiwan including 243 pregnant women, according to the Nguoi Lao Dong Online news site. The Vietnam Airlines flight VN579, organized to repatriate Vietnamese citizens, landed at Danang International Airport in the afternoon. All passengers underwent medical checks before boarding and wore face masks throughout the flight. After arriving at the airport, they submitted health declarations and were transferred to quarantine centers in the central province of Quang Nam. Their samples have been taken for testing. Some 15 medical workers have been mobilized to take care of the pregnant women around the clock. Local authorities said the Government is prioritizing the repatriation of pregnant women, the elderly, children and those with critical illnesses following travel restrictions amid the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Nguyen Van Hai, director of the Quang Nam Province’s Department of Health, said this is the first time the province has received such a large… Read full this story
- 'Most pregnant women still rely on mums for guidance'
- Pregnant women more likely to depend on their mums instead of pregnancy books for guidance
- Most Pregnant Women Still Rely on Mothers for Guidance
- Maternal mortality: 60,000 pregnant women benefit from ETS in Katsina
- Pregnant Women with Eating Disorders have Higher Risk of Having Premature Babies, Says Study
- UKAid disburses N5bn to 56,000 pregnant women in Zamfara
- Pregnant women who suffer from anaemia in the first 30 weeks 'are more likely to have children with autism and ADHD'
- Zamfara monarch commends UKAid for empowering pregnant women
- Here’s why most pregnant women still rely on mums for guidance
- Gynaecologist tasks pregnant women on Antenatal visits
243 Vietnamese pregnant women repatriated from Taiwan have 301 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.