Presided over by NA Vice Chairman Uong Chu Luu, Chairwoman of the NA’s Committee for Judicial Affairs Le Thi Nga presented a report on collecting public feedback on the Law on Mediation and Dialogue at Courts. Chief Justice of the Supreme People’s Court Nguyen Hoa Binh also made clear several issues of deputies’ concern. At the meeting Legislators later heard and discussed a report on draft resolution on agricultural land use tax exemptions presented by Minister of Finance Dinh Tien Dung, and a report on examining the NA’s draft Resolution on agricultural land use tax exemption, which was presented by head of the NA’s Committee on Finance-Budget Nguyen Duc Hai. A majority of them basically agreed with the government’s report and the report on examining the NA’s draft Resolution on agricultural land use tax exemption. Minister of Finance Dinh Tien Dung also explained several related issues of concern. In the afternoon, lawmakers mulled into the draft revised Youth Law. On May 26, they are due to scrutinize the revised Law on Environment Protection, the amended Law on the Organization of National Assembly and the revised Law on Investment. Source: VNA
- BREXIT: British Ambassador to Spain working “day in, day out” for the best deal for travellers
- Cycle to Work Day: The life-saving detail you need to look for when buying a bike helmet
- Parliament debates declaring October 11,12 non-working days for La Francophonie summit
- Cyclist killed after being hit by lorry in central London on Cycle to Work day
- Cycle to work day 2018 is TODAY! What’s it about, when did it start and how can you take part?
- October 11, 12 to be non-working days
- Government declares two consecutive Saturdays as working days for Francophonie summit
- Brexit negotiators working 'day and night'
- A fifth of 16-24 year olds spend more than seven hours a day online every day of the week, exclusive Ofcom figures reveal
- First working day of Party Central Committee’s 11th session
14th NA’s ninth session enters fifth online working day have 320 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.