Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on Thursday held a phone conversation with Australian counterpart Scott Morrison to discuss bilateral and regional cooperation between the two countries amid COVID-19 pandemic. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison walk from the Presidential Palace to the Government Headquarters for their summit meeting on the morning of August 23, 2019 on the occasion of the latter’s official visit to Viet Nam. Photo: VGP Phuc briefed Morrison about the outcomes and shared Viet Nam’s experience in the fight against COVID-19, emphasizing that the measures taken so far by the Vietnamese Government aim to protect its citizens and foreign nationals as well. He extended thanks to the Government of Australia for offering technical support for Viet Nam to mitigate negative impacts of the pandemic while affirming Viet Nam, in its capacity, also stands ready to provide medical equipment support to Australia. Morrrison spoke highly of the Vietnamese Government’s efforts and measures to cope with COVID-19, expressing his wish to strengthen cooperation and mutual support with Viet Nam in this fight. He affirmed his Government would create favorable conditions for Vietnamese students to continue studies in Australia. The Australian PM also highly valued… Read full this story
- Iran, Pakistan discuss defense ties amid US threats
- PM announces one-time amnesty scheme on offshore assets
- Rafael Nadal discusses question on his toughest opponent at the Australian Open
- Saudi Crown Prince expected to visit U.S. March 19-22: source
- Japan PM beefs up European ties amid N. Korea tensions
- North Korean girl band singer to visit South Korea amid signs of diplomatic thaw
- Canada cautions Boeing amid trade row
- Amid claims of police brutality in Kenya, a watchdog fails to bite
- Theresa May faces Brexit race against time amid 'plot to oust her' one week before crucial EU summit
- Theresa May faces Brexit race against time amid 'plot to oust her by Christmas'
Vietnamese, Australian PMs discuss cooperation amid COVID-19 pandemic have 309 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.