The Vietnamese Ministry of Transport has asked relevant agencies to forbid all four-wheeled commercial passenger vehicles while keeping only a handful of domestic flights and railway trips a day to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The ban and restrictions were detailed in a document issued by the transport ministry on Tuesday, guiding the implementation of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s directive on social distancing the same day. Accordingly, the ministry charged the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam with working with airlines to coordinate only two round trips a day between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, one round trip a day between Hanoi and Da Nang, and one round trip per day between Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, from April 1 to 15. All other domestic passenger flights are suspended during the period, while cargo flights are not restricted. The Directorate for Roads of Vietnam is responsible for directing all provincial and municipal transport departments to consult their respective administrations about banning all four-wheeled commercial passenger vehicles for 15 days, from April 1 to 15. The ban applies to long-haul passenger buses, buses, contracted vehicles, tourism coaches, and taxicabs. Exceptions include vehicles on official duties and those used for supplying food and basic essentials, companies’ shuttle buses, and vehicles transporting production materials and goods…. Read full this story
- 2017 safest year on record for commercial passenger air travel
- Lawmakers suspend inquiry into motor vehicle agency
- Elon Musk unveils Tesla's latest passenger vehicle in Los Angeles
- Is trucking center with space for 118 semis good for Wheeling?
- Chinese passenger plane goes off NAIA runway
- The Learning Experience coming to Wheeling Town Center
- Chinese passenger plane suffers 'hard landing' at NAIA: MIAA
- Construction of Uptown 500 development in Wheeling could begin this summer
- Euler Motors to introduce electric light commercial cargo 3-wheelers in 2020
- Euler Motors to introduce electric light commercial cargo 3-wheelers by 2020
Vietnam suspends all four-wheeled commercial passenger vehicles have 303 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.