The students, whose names were not revealed, allegedly broke their two-week self isolation period to go to a park in Gunsan City in North Jeolla Province on April 3, the Yonhap news agency reported.To avoid GPS tracking by authorities, they left their phones behind, but were caught after officials called their landline and got no answer.The three students had tested negative for the Covid-19 virus after arriving in South Korea between March 28 and April 1, and authorities asked them to quarantine themselves at home for 14 days.No further details of the impending deportation were revealed.South Korea has mandated self-isolation for all international arrivals since April 1. Violators face fines of up to $8,186 or up to one year in jail.South Korea has recorded over 10,400 Covid-19 cases with 208 deaths.Vietnam has fared better with 255 cases, including 135 discharges and no deaths to date.The Covid-19 pandemic has affected 210 countries and territories, claiming the lives of more than 95,700 people.
- RoK firms present scholarships to 90 outstanding Vietnamese students
- South Korea Lodges Complaint With WTO Over Japan's Export Restrictions - Trade Minister
- Scandal, gaffes mar ex-U.N. chief's presidential prospects in South Korea
- South Korea to file WTO complaint against Japan
- South Korea fires warning shots at Russian military aircraft
- South Korea seeks tougher penalties against child porn after dark web site bust
- South Korea investigates cyberincident at Pyeongchang Olympics ceremony
- North Korean leader orders South Korea’s hotels destroyed
- South Korea Requests IOC Ban Japan’s ‘Rising Sun’ Flag at Tokyo Games
- South Korea new favourite for Indian offshore deposits with 900% surge in 2018
South Korea to deport Vietnamese students for quarantine violations have 250 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.