close Video Sen. Tom Cotton: We need to know why China has so much influence on WHO PROGRAMMING ALERT: WATCH SEN. TOM COTTON DISCUSS THIS TOPIC AND MORE ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL’S “HANNITY” ON APRIL 10, 2020, AT 9 PM EDT Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here. The world is now in the midst of a pandemic that threatens millions. Our first priority in this emergency is suppressing the coronavirus to keep Americans safe. But our next priority must be holding the Chinese Communist Party accountable for unleashing this plague on the world. Instead of reporting the deadly outbreak in Wuhan when it first appeared, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) engaged in a cover-up, intimidating brave whistleblowers like the late Dr. Li Wenliang, destroying samples that pointed to the virus’s origin, and shutting down a laboratory that shared the virus’s genetic sequence on the Internet. By the time the CCP switched from cover-up to containment, it was already too late for the Chinese people and the world. Officials resorted to draconian measures like welding shut apartment doors in a desperate bid to control the virus’s spread. ALTERS, MOORE & VUONG:… Read full this story
- US finalizing rules to limit sensitive tech exports to China, others
- U.S. finalizing rules to limit sensitive tech exports to China, others
- Digging Deeper podcast | Explained: Currency manipulation and China
- South Park creators mock China with fake apology after the show was completely banned in the country
- The Caribbean party island that seduced rock stars and royals: Princess Margaret's confidante reveals how her husband turned Mustique from a mosquito-infested wasteland to a hedonistic playground - at a crippling cost
- Bipartisan lawmakers urge Trump to oppose Chinese nominee to lead intellectual property body
- U.S. Opens National Security Investigation Into TikTok
- Key takeaways from Democratic presidential debate in L.A.
- The Latest: Sarah Sanders stokes Twitter feud with Biden
- ***Live Updates*** Democrats Debate in California
Sen. Tom Cotton: Coronavirus – How to make China's Communist Party pay for the COVID-19 pandemic have 324 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.