The representatives of the parties signing the Memorandum of Agreement for the Responsible Drinking and Traffic Safety Programme in 2019 On May 9, the National Traffic Safety Committee (NTSC), the Asia-Pacific International Wine and Spirits Alliance (APIWSA), and Vietnam’s Association for Responsible Drinking held a signing ceremony of a Memorandum of Agreement for the Responsible Drinking and Traffic Safety Program in 2019. Khuat Viet Hung, vice chairman of the NTSC, affirmed, “The active participation of the authorities at all levels and the interest and support from enterprises is a must to reaching social consensus and to successfully implement the government’s solutions in ensuring traffic order and safety. The NTSC highly appreciates the commitments made by the APIWSA and its member companies in the joint programme on improving responsible drinking and ensuring traffic order and safety.” “We have been co-operating with international and local agencies such as People’s Police Academy, the Vietnam Women’s Union, and the NTSC to implement programmes on preventing and fighting against the harmful effects of alcohol abuse in Vietnam. This is also the third year of the co-operation programme between the NTSC, APIWSA, and VARD. In 2020, we will share the full impact evaluation of this three-year… Read full this story
- Nanu Ki Jaanu Review: Beware, Ghosts Can Haunt You If You Don't Follow Road Traffic Safety Rules!
- Traffic police launch drink driving crackdown
- Kochi cops give helmets for free as part of safety campaign
- Insurance group says systems like Tesla Autopilot and GM's Super Cruise need safety regulations
- WSP Trooper Improves SR 16 Safety One Bump At A Time
- Wilton Police Blotter: Underage Drinking, DUI, CVS Robbery
- Highway Traffic Lighter Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Silent 9-1-1 Call Sparks Winter Haven Police Response
- New Haven Police Make Arrest In 2019 Double Shooting
- Reward Offered For Info In 2019 New Haven Arson
Responsible Drinking and Traffic Safety Programme 2019 kicked off have 293 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.