The Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam) has reported that its exploitation of crude oil in the first quarter of 2020 exceeded the target by 10 percent. According to PetroVietnam, in the first quarter, the group also enjoyed high production of other products. Electricity production reached 5.33 billion kWh, equivalent to 100 percent of the first quarter plan, and 24.7 percent of the annual target. The firm produced 441,800 tonnes of nitrogenous fertilizer, and 3.41 million tonnes of petroleum, 5.5 percent and 2.5 percent higher than the set targets, respectively. PetroVietnam contributed 20.8 trillion VND (883.6 million USD) to the State budget in the period, or 89.7 percent of its target for the quarter. PetroVietnam and its subsidiaries have actively implemented a series of solutions to maintain their production and business activities amid the COVID-19 pandemic, which has led to a sharp drop in global crude oil prices and caused serious losses to the domestic oil and gas industry. The group has strengthened cooperation with domestic businesses that have business lines related to products they supply. It has also monitored market information related to the demand and price fluctuations of crude oil and petroleum products, and outlined plans to take… Read full this story
- Researchers: Chinese Importers to Face Higher Crude Oil Prices Amid Trade War
- Iran and OPEC: How Will the Fight for Oil Production Quotas End?
- OPEC, Russia rebuff Trump’s call on crude oil
- Crude oil price is going for over USD 70 per barrel
- Crude Awakening: China's Sliding Oil Demand Concerns Middle Eastern Producers
- US Gasoline Prices Hit Seasonal 4-Year High as Oil Rises, but Demand Falters
- PetroVietnam overfulfills most set targets in first three quarters
- India Allows Oil Refineries to Use Iranian Tankers to Deliver Crude – Reports
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionOil steady as U.S. crude inventories fall, but trade tensions weigh
- OPEC-Non-OPEC States Ready to Boost Oil Output
PetroVietnam’s crude oil production surpasses target in Q1 have 296 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.