The ceremony was broadcast live, connecting 45 venues in the city. National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh, Secretary of the HCM City Party Committee Nguyen Thien Nhan, and Political Commissar of Military Zone 7 Lt. Gen. Tran Hoai Trung, among others, attended the event. It also saw the attendance of representatives of Vietnamese heroic mothers, the armed forces, heroes of the people’s armed forces, labor heroes, and revolutionary veterans. At the ceremony In his remarks, Nhan affirmed that the Great 1975 Spring Victory is a glorious page in Vietnam’s history of national construction and defense as he highlighted the country’s great victory against the U.S. 45 years ago. He also reviewed the achievements of HCM City in the recent time, saying the city has maintained its role as the economic locomotive of the national economy. The city will actively prepare for the restoration of production, business, and social activities after COVID-19 while preventing its spread, Nhan said, stressing that attention will be paid to the organisation of all-level Party congresses towards the 13th National Party Congress. He said HCM City will strive to maintain its role as an engine in the national economy… Read full this story
- It’s National Bagel Day! So How Do You Like Your Bagel?
- HCM City's eco-friendly buses face fuel shortage
- HCM City highway littered with nails
- HCM City eyes faster public investment disbursement than last year
- Tet specialities from all over the country available in HCM City
- HCM City leaders praise overseas Vietnamese contributions
- HCM City customs hopes to exceed tariff collection target
- HCM City tax department seeks to go past revenue target
- HCM City emerges as medical tourism destination
- Tết specialities from all over the country available in HCM City
National Reunification Day observed in HCM City have 287 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.