Manulife Vietnam The jubilant awards ceremony As more and more Millennials join the workforce, employers such as Manulife are finding ways to embrace the demographic shift internally and better adapt to a new generation of workers. Dubbed the “March of the Millennials”, the transformation will result in the demographic becoming one of the largest adult sectors of the population and workforce. The startup style culture at Manulife is not only reflected in how the organisation works and drives innovation, but also in how employees rate their working experience. Manulife is now one of the most preferred places to work for millennials in the local life insurance industry, making up over 60 per cent of employees at the digital and customer-centric insurer. The transformation to a millennial-oriented organisation has been largely driven by the appeal of Manulife as an employer of choice and leader in the field of digital and customer innovation. Dam Xuan Thuy, head of Human Resources at Manulife Vietnam, said the digital and customer-centric transformation already taking place at Manulife was helping them embrace this demographic shift. “At Manulife Vietnam, we define ‘people’ as key to the success of our company and that’s why we are continuously investing… Read full this story
- Vietnam in contention for Asia's 2021 best golfing destination
- Vietnam 11th best performer in Asia food security ranking
- Switzerland takes top spot from Singapore as best place for expats to live and work: HSBC survey
- Vietnam seeks to become “Asia's Best Golf Destination 2021”
- Thailand’s Koh Phangan Voted ‘Third Best’ Island in Asia
- 9 Best Places to Get a Custom Logo for Your WordPress Website
- Beauty, peace makes Beihai one of best places on planet
- The 5 best places to get married: Survey
- The three best places to get great free e-books
- Vietnam reclaims crown of "Asia's best performing stock market"
Millennials make Manulife Vietnam one of best places to work in Asia have 295 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.