Italian man in Da Nang fined for failing to wear mask Lorenzo Dolci is found riding a motorbike without wearing a face mask in Đà Nẵng. — Photo courtesy of Trần Phong An Italian man has been fined VNĐ200,000 (US$8.7) for failing to wear a face mask in public with COVID-19 social distancing orders in effect in Đà Nẵng on Monday. Authorities of An Hải Bắc Ward said Lorenzo Dolci, 29, was found riding a motorbike on the street without wearing a face mask. A local resident had recorded a video clip and photos of Dolci and sent it to the Facebook of the authority on Monday. Dolci was also warned for making a vulgar gesture towards the man who recorded him. The Italian was found residing at a hotel in Sơn Trà District. A report from the city showed 453 violations of social distancing orders had resulted in fines since April 1. In Thừa Thiên-Huế Province, 13 people have been fined for failing to wear face masks in public sites, while tow hotels were fined $652 for illegally hosting visitors. Two Vietnamese citizens in Singapore positive for SARS-CoV-2 Ambulance parking outside a building in Singapore The Vietnamese Embassy in Singapore… Read full this story
- Nightshade Studios to develop a luxurious Integrated Residence As Rising Real Estate Market in Southeast Asia
- Report: Uber Couldn't Even Leave Southeast Asia Without Pissing Everyone the Heck Off
- Vietnam launches in-depth probe into Grab-Uber deal in Southeast Asia
- Huawei broadens its scope of ISP offerings in Southeast Asia
- Is ISIL expanding in Southeast Asia?
- Gig Scene, April 14 edition, 2006
- News Minute: Here is the latest Minnesota news from The Associated Press at 7:40 a.m. CDT
- News Minute: Here is the latest Iowa news from The Associated Press at 5:40 p.m. CDT
- Latest breaking news, traffic and travel from across Surrey
- Leicester City live latest transfer news updates
Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 14 have 306 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.