IRANIAN coronavirus patients are dying after being treated with ineffective expired drugs as the death toll rises, an opposition group has claimed. The dissidents also allege the number of dead from the pandemic is five times higher in Iran than the official total of 3,160 – claiming more than 15,000 people have been killed by Covid-19. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates The Sun Online can reveal the shocking details from a first look at a new report due to be published by the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), an opposition group living in exile. The NCRI have alleged the regime has been systematically importing out-of-date medicines as part of a culture of corruption and corner cutting in the health service. Iran currently has more than 50,000 official confirmed cases of coronavirus and is one of the worst impacted countries in the world. The opposition group blames the growing death toll on an under resourced health service blighted by corruption.One of the most damning allegations is that the Iranian regime bulk buys out of date medicines for use in its hospitals – including on coronavirus patients. It is alleged the government scoops… Read full this story
- Patient dies after nurse gives lethal dose of wrong drug; threatened Medicare reimbursements
- Babies Died in a Drug-Trial Tragedy. Why Were Their Mothers Given Viagra?
- Dem Rep. Darren Soto: Trump Admin Is Underreporting Puerto Rico Death Toll For Political Gain
- One Doctor’s Answer to Drug Deaths: Opioid Vending Machines
- Trump's Disregard of Puerto Rico's Death Toll Is Putting Lives at Risk
- Death toll in Northern California wildfire climbs to 23
- Mount Everest Deaths: Shocking Video Shows How Crowded Summit Is
- Most rehabs don’t offer a science-backed treatment for drug addiction. A new initiative aims to change that.
- Hospitals across Europe are blamed for the spread of a deadly superbug amid a six-fold spike in deaths from the antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Drug Overdose Deaths May Have Declined in 2018
Iran coronavirus patients ‘dying after being given expired drugs & death toll really 5 times higher at 15,000’ have 320 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.