Dozens of celebrities and hundreds more Cheltenham Festival racegoers could have been infected with coronavirus, it was feared today. Camilla’s ex-husband Andrew Parker Bowles today joined a growing list of famous names thought to have caught the virus at the event held from March 10 and 13, including comedian Lee Mack and West Bromwich Albion footballer Charlie Austin. Fans were packed into the stands at the world-famous festival with no protection despite fears over the spread of the virus which was then in its early stages in Britain. Brigadier Parker Bowles was seen in close contact with members of the Royal Family over two days at the event, including Camilla, Princess Anne and her daughter Zara. More than 250,000 people walked in through the gates across the four days – and hundreds of them have claimed online that they have since developed symptoms. The news will raise fears that more people at the event at Cheltenham Racecourse in Gloucestershire could have been infected – some without even knowing. Other celebrity attendees who are believed to be in good health include singer Lily Allen, TV presenter Nick Knowles, actor Ben Miller, cyclist Victoria Pendleton, tennis coach Judy Murray and cricketer Jonny Bairstow… Read full this story
- Edited Transcript of WFC earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 3:00pm GMT
- This Post Could Give You Just The Spark You Needed
- TV dinners: 25 shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving weekend
- POLITICO Playbook: Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings dies
- The year that broke: 16 ways 2016 let us down
- Who's Killing The Soul Of Sneaker Culture?
- Edited Transcript of KDP earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 1:00pm GMT
- Democrats zero in on Warren at fourth debate
How many more celebrities are infected? Fears dozens more at risk after Andrew Parker Bowles is latest to have coronavirus joining comic Lee Mack and footballer Charlie Austin after they mixed with 60,000-strong crowds at Cheltenham have 267 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.