In an effort to curb the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, health inspectors will carry out unexpected inspections in these above-mentioned facilities. They will propose suspension of the operation if these establishments are found keep ignoring directions in the prevention of Covid-19. According to the Department of Health, no more case of Covid-19 were reported on April 4 and 5. Regarding the review and verification of those making entry into Vietnam from March 8, medical workers have taken samples 3,693 out of 3,705 people entering Vietnam as of April 5. Of these, 1,930 samples showed negative results, while 1,763 samples were pending for results. The city has also verified 20 people residing in the city that have gone to Hanoi-based Bach Mai Hospital, a hotbed of Covid-19 in the northern region since March 13. Authorities have taken all samples for testing, and five cases were confirmed as negative, 15 more cases are waiting for results. The city health sector has verified that three people in District 2 and District 7, who have been in contact with the South Korean man who tested positive for the novel coronavirus in South Korea, had negative test for the coronavirus. The Department of Health… Read full this story
- After rocket launch, South Korea will shut down joint industrial park with North Korea
- Jamaican Jerk opens storefront in Port Huron's industrial park
- Man found dead after house fire in Harmon Industrial Park
- Bragg promotes a massive, permanent industrial park for Stuarts Draft
- Japanese pump manufacturer opens in Fort Custer Industrial Park, creates 11 jobs
- Everton FC to build £1million mental health centre next door to Goodison Park
- GM to invest $2.7B over 5 years at Brazil production plants
- Lystn disputes FDA claim over public health risk of product amid dog food recalls
- "We knew we'd be blown up one day": Chemical plant blast kills dozens
- Can the kratom plant help fix the opioid crisis?
Health sector to re-check production plants, industrial parks have 296 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.