Grab has launched a support fund worth VND70 billion ($3 million) to assist the community, government, and its partners in the fight against COVID-19 Supporting merchant partners to overcome tough times Over the past six years in Vietnam, Grab has made constant efforts to improve services for better customer experience. The ride-hailing firm has helped its partners to increase their incomes, thereby contributing to improving their livelihoods. In 2019, Grab launched Grab for Good, a social impact programme that aims to empower micro-entrepreneurs and small businesses and promote financial inclusion. Grab stays committed to implementing the Grab for Good programme in Vietnam. In the midst of the rapidly-escalating COVID-19 crisis, Grab has led several initiatives to support its partners. Most recently, Grab has launched a support fund worth VND70 billion ($3 million) to assist drivers as well as delivery and merchant-partners as well as support the government’s initiatives during the tough times of the COVID-19 pandemic. In particular, Grab uses part of the fund to support fast-food restaurant chains as well as 500 small- and medium-sized merchant partners in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19. The firm will implement a range of support activities such as running ads, promotions,… Read full this story
- Kids and Money: Project seeks to increase financial education
- Taste of Forest Avenue Restaurant Stroll set for May 19
- Inspecting Knox restaurants: How food safety scores are figured
- New Salem restaurants and food trucks: Have you tried all 25?
- Increased financial aid makes private higher education possible for more
- AZ Memo: 5 AZ kindergartens most vulnerable to measles; college basketball FBI trial; AZ restaurant on Food Network show
- Taste of Cincinnati 2019 restaurants and food trucks announced
- Fresh Express Shuttle Offers Relief in Hartford 'Food Desert'
- South Korea to increase radiation testing of Japanese food
- This Week in Houston Food Events: Show Your Pride at Shake Shack
Grab increases financial relief for restaurant partners and food merchants during COVID-19 have 302 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.