Illustration by Trịnh Lập By An Phương COVID-19 has brought chaos to our daily lives, and one of the many things I have realised during this unfortunate period is how it can affect our personal relationships. According to an article in the New York Times, in a matter of weeks, the global pandemic has transformed relationships, with weddings being postponed and divorce rates reportedly soaring in China. When I first heard of the news, I didn’t take it seriously, joking with my friends about how silly the situation was in China. However, with the raft of social distancing measures in place to control the spread of coronavirus, we may be spending more time with our partner than ever before, and that’s when I understood how wrong I was when evaluating the situation. A friend of mine, Minh Anh, 27, told me that working from home with her boyfriend for two weeks made her realise how clumsy and “problematic” her boyfriend is. “Compared to days ago when I only met my boyfriend after work and went for romantic dinners, I spend about 10 hours every day now with him at his home office,” she said, adding that her sister… Read full this story
- Does Facebook Help Build Closer Relationships?
- Losing my boy almost destroyed me. Finding him again made my life WORSE
- Daisy Ridley assures Star Wars fans that 'Reylo' relationship will be clarified in The Rise of Skywalker
- EXCLUSIVE: 'It was easier to date before Love Island!' Amy, Francesca, Anna, Joanna and Yewande claim the show has destroyed their love lives
- 'You should be the hero, not the villain' Lisa Bloom told Harvey Weinstein how to destroy Rose McGowan and expose the 'weaknesses and lies' of his sexual assault victims at a rate of $895 per hour
- Technology destroys people and places. I’m rejecting it
- The Hills: New Beginnings: Brody Jenner discusses his open relationship with Kaitlynn Carter... as he makes amends with Stephanie Pratt
- How 'The Five Love Languages' Can Improve Your Relationships
- Katie Hill admits to relationship with campaign staffer after ethics probe announced over separate alleged relationship
- Hill admits to relationship with a staffer after a separate ethics probe is announced
Does COVID-19 destroy or strengthen relationships? have 360 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.