For the most up-to-date news and information about the coronavirus pandemic, visit the WHO website. Disney has pushed back movies across its release slate because of disruptions from the new coronavirus. Its Marvel movie plans are being pushed back months, starting with Black Widow moving to Nov. 6. The effects go beyond Marvel — Artemis Fowl, a sci-fi fantasy, will skip theater completely, for example. Disney said a new release date for the film is coming later, replacing its previous May 29, 2020 theatrical release date. The coronavirus, which causes the respiratory disease known as COVID-19, has spread rapidly around the world into a pandemic. Cities, states and countries have mandated quarantines, health care systems are struggling and entire industries have shut down. Hollywood has been no exception: Movie theaters are shuttered, film and television productions are on hold and big-budget films are being delayed months. On the Marvel slate, Widow is being followed by:Eternals on Feb. 12Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings on May 7, 2021 Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness on Nov. 5, 2021Thor: Love and Thunder to Feb. 18, 2022 The studio’s live-action remake of Mulan has been pushed to July 24, and its latest Jungle Cruise flick has been delayed until June… Read full this story
- An unexpected moment in ‘Avengers: Endgame’ gives us a big hint about the upcoming ‘Black Widow’ movie
- Why is Disney mum about its mysterious Marvel Entertainment chairman?
- The 9 changes Disney just made to its release schedule, including new release dates for a Marvel movie and 'Indiana Jones 5'
- Enjoy The “Captain America: Civil War” Trailer (If You’ve Seen Every Marvel Movie)
- The 15 movies that made $1 billion at the box office the fastest, including ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’
- The official numbers are in, and 'Black Panther' soared past the latest 'Star Wars' for a historic $242 million opening weekend
- Where the Marvel Cinematic Universe can go after 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Disney Movies Coming Out In 2019: 11 Family-Friendly Films And Sequels Releasing
- The 7 biggest questions we had after watching Marvel's 'Black Panther,' and hope are answered in the sequel
- 'Captain Marvel' is already making big money at the box office, despite the trolls
Disney delays Black Widow, rest of its Marvel movies, Mulan and others have 352 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.