The Da Nang land market has been in a crisis for many reasons. Two years have elapsed since the historic land fever period, but the Da Nang land market has still not revived. Golden Hills project The land price showed signs of recovering in early 2020, but it was beaten by Covid-19 and has been falling again dramatically. Many land plots had seen prices increase by twofold earlier this year compared with August 2019, until the Covid-19 outbreak. But prices have decreased again to the previous levels. The land prices in many urban areas have decreased by VND1 billion per plot. In Hoa Xuan Ecological Urban Area in Cam Le district and Nam Hoa Xuan Urban Area in Ngu Hanh Son, the price has fallen from VND4 billion per plot in peak days to VND3 billion. In FPT City, a 90 square meter land plot was priced at VND3 billion in hot days, and is now being offered at VND2 billion. H, a woman, who is seeking buyers for a series of land plots under projects around the city, said the land is now cheap compared to earlier this year. She is offering a 125 square meter land plot in… Read full this story
- Marketing Your Indie Game With A $0 Budget
- How would a no-deal or hard Brexit affect Jaguar Land Rover?
- Rise & Fall: Civilizations at War Q&A - Introduction
- Surviving Mars's Da Vinci update lets you build without gasping for breath
- The Predator director Shane Black says "a bit of a midlife crisis" brought him back after 30 years away
- Faeria's Fall Of Everlife DLC might be weird enough to work
- The fall of Starbreeze
- "I keep discovering new things about it" - Torment: Tides of Numenera's Colin McComb on the new Crisis system
- Incredible Crisis Hands-On
- 'Samsung Scion' Release Date, News & Update: Joins Samsung Board, Expected To Save Company From Crisis?
Da Nang land market falls into crisis have 305 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.