To keep our community informed of the most urgent coronavirus news, The San Francisco Chronicle’s critical updates are free to read. Ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 23,289 in California, including 676 deaths. • 4,991 in the Bay Area, including 139 deaths. • 555,313 in the U.S., including 22,020 deaths. The five states with the highest death tolls are New York with 9,385; New Jersey with 2,350; Michigan with 1,384; Louisiana with 840; and Massachusetts with 686. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. • More than 1.8 million in the world, with more than 114,000 deaths. More than 421,000 people have recovered. Coronavirus cases by city: For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter. Latest developments from today: Related Stories LocalChronicle Staff ReportCoronavirus hits Bay Area: What residents need to knowCoronavirus Map: Tracking COVID-19 cases across California 7:50 p.m. SF officials dispute ‘rumor’ of refusal of testing: An “unfounded internet rumor” claiming San Francisco officials refused coronavirus… Read full this story
- What four USGS seismologists are doing to prepare for the 'Big One' in the Bay Area
- Where to watch coho salmon spawn in the Bay Area
- Live Updates: National Weather Service Says Texas Storm Is "Beyond Anything Experienced"
- Live Updates: At Least 43 People Have Died In Hurricane Florence — And More Flooding Is Expected
- California Fires Map, Update as Getty Fire, Kincade Fire, Tick Fire, Vallejo Fire Devastate Parts of Los Angeles, Bay Area
- UK election: Boris Johnson's Conservatives win majority +++ live updates
- Man dies after ‘encounter’ with SF police at Mission District hospital
- Noted North Bay sculptor’s art wiped out in wildfire
- Hanoi French Hospital improves service quality with the launch of new facility
- Drug treatment admissions dropping in SF even as overdoses spike. Here’s why
Coronavirus live updates: Hospitalizations, ICU patient numbers are dropping across Bay Area have 310 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at April 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.