Drastic changes needed in farming practices to access EU market Maximise the opportunities that will come with the impending Vietnam – EU Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), farmers and cooperatives are advised to implement changes to their farming methods in an effort to meet the higher standards of the EU market. drastic changes needed in farming practices to access eu market hinh 0Nguyen Ngoc Nhan, head of Binh Hoa Phuoc Cooperative in Long An province, underscored the importance of applying organic farming practices, using organic fertilisers and biological products to create higher quality items with the aim of raising standards to penetrate the demanding market. Thanks to the application of the farming practices, the cooperative’s rambutan products have been exported to a range of stringent markets such as France and the Netherlands, said Nhan, adding that both countries are willing to pay higher prices than several other markets when importing agricultural items that come up to the strict requirements in terms of design, quality, and pesticide residue so that food safety and hygiene standards can be ensured. A local farmer who cultivates dragon fruits in Chau Thanh district, the Mekong Delta province of Long An, elaborated that since switching to the… Read full this story
- Fox Business News Followed by Live Prayer?
- Response To The News Headlines On Antioxidants
- Daily Astrology for the Week of April 28, 2008 - General Tendencies for All Sun Signs
- Why English For Global Business?
- Online Business Systems Scam - What Michael Gerber Taught Me
- Online Business Directory - Facilitating Better Connection
- What Do Great Headlines Have In Common With Lingerie?
- How the Right Headline Can Supercharge Your Internet Marketing Efforts - 3 Proven Ways
- Five Ways to Protect Yourself When Selling Your Business
- What Does Your Headline Say?
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 28 have 284 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.