Fitch affirms ‘BB’ ratings on EVN, EVNNPT, PVN; revises outlooks to stable Fitch Ratings has revised the Vietnam Oil and Gas Group’s outlook to stable from positive. Photo PVN Fitch Ratings has affirmed issuer default ratings and senior unsecured ratings of Vietnam Electricity (EVN), National Power Transmission Corporation (EVNNPT) and Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PVN) at ‘BB’. However, the rating agency has revised the three companies’ outlooks to stable from positive. According to Fitch, EVN’s ratings reflect its standalone credit profile (SCP), which is at the same level as the Viet Nam sovereign rating. Under Fitch’s Government-related entities rating criteria (GERC), EVN’s ratings will be equalised to that of the sovereign in case of any weakening in its SCP given the company’s strong linkages with the state. PVN’s ratings are capped by those of the sovereign under Fitch’s GERC given the company’s strong linkages with the State. PVN’s SCP is assessed at ‘bb+’. A factor that could, individually or collectively, lead to the upgrade of EVN and PVN is positive rating action on the sovereign, provided the likelihood of State support does not deteriorate significantly, Fitch said. EVNNPT’s ratings are based on the consolidated profile of EVN, which owns… Read full this story
- Business Breakfast LIVE: TSB appoints new CEO following IT meltdown
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 8
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 9
- These are the winners of the 2018 Hull Daily Mail Business Awards
- Low expectations for trade talks: 'If you're looking for good news, they didn't cancel the trip'
- SL news: Koukash agrees to wipe Salford debt
- The 7 criminals who have been in court in Hull this week
- Girl, 3, almost died after horrific allergic reaction to wedding food
- Budget 2018: Everything you need to know
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionWill Pashinyan punish the perpetrators of the Khojaly Massacre?
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 15 have 302 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.