Vietnamese women rising to the top BRG Group chairwoman Madame Nguyen Thi Nga last week became the first Vietnamese person to receive the Woman of Impact Award at the 2020 Women Entrepreneurship Summit, which took place in the Philippines. The Woman of Impact Award is an annual award granted to the most exceptional businesswomen in the ASEAN region who have proven impact, recorded contributions to the economy, and illustrated innovative practices in their respective industry. The event also provides prominent local and international female business leaders with a platform to share their inspiring stories of success, in order to help encourage other aspiring businesswomen to grasp the secrets of entrepreneurial success. "For me, being a female entrepreneur is a great honour. I am not only a woman of my own family but also a person who has acquired the ability to foster inspiration inside a larger business family consisting of 22,000 committed staff at BRG Group," explained Nga to attendees at the event. Demonstrating the message of "making the impossible possible" through her story of constructing the Sheraton Grand Danang Resort in record time to serve the APEC 2017 gala dinner for 21 world leaders and 600 VIP guests, Nga… Read full this story
- Swiss women rise up for equal pay
- 5cm worms removed from women’s eyes after bathing in river
- Opinion: How the far right is costing women their human rights
- Three Lions song reworked to support team for Women's World Cup
- Missing Vietnamese teenager in York 'may be with a man'
- Eight arrested over Vietnamese tourist missing in York
- Sharp rise in knife possession offences among women and girls
- The rise of women's football in London
- Age of new mothers rises sharply
- Women and the state pension
Vietnamese women rising to the top have 281 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.