A Vietnam Airlines charter flight, sponsored by a Vietnamese billionaire, will transport overseas Vietnamese in Ukraine home amid the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, according to the airline. A Vietnam Airlines leader confirmed withTuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper on Saturday morning that the airline has prepared a Boeing Dreamliner 787 to fly to Ukraine and take the Vietnamese home. The departing flight, which will carry Ukrainian people in Vietnam back to Ukraine, is scheduled for Sunday, March 29. Meanwhile, it remains to be decided which airport in Vietnam the return trip — transporting Vietnamese people in Ukraine home — will land at, according to the Vietnam Airlines leader. “The entire cost of the charter return flight is sponsored by billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong,” the Vietnam Airlines leader said, without revealing the cost. Pham Nhat Vuong is the chairman of Vietnam’s largest homegrown conglomerate Vingroup, which operates in several fields including agriculture, real estate, entertainment, technology, healthcare, and education. “Vietnam Airlines received a request to operate the flight to Ukraine [and its return trip to Vietnam] from Vingroup three days ago,” the airline leader told Tuoi Tre on Saturday. “The two sides have reached an agreement on the flight.” Previously, Vietnam’s private Bamboo Airways had been chosen to operate the flight. The… Read full this story
- Airport assures residents Burning Man charter flights won't be noisy
- Amedisys Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Bring Care Home
- Commentary: Bring back home economics class because our kids lack basic life skills
- Charter Flights Between China And Pittsburgh International Airport Will Launch Tomorrow
- The Backpacker expands touring business, adds second charter flight for Mardi Gras skiing
- Feds investigate Health Secretary Tom Price’s pricey charter flights
- Trump cabinet secretary Tom Price racks up $300G taxpayer tab for chartered flights
- Health Secretary Tom Price defends private jet use, vows to curtail chartered flights until after internal review
- Health Secretary Tom Price's use of expensive charter flights under federal investigation
- Bring Them On? Bring Them Home!
Vietnamese tycoon sponsors charter flight to bring compatriots home from Ukraine have 317 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.