Earth Hour Campaign 2014 and show their support for climate and energy conservation and preservation. Under the message “Action for a Greener Earth”, the event aims to encourage people to conserve energy, raise public awareness about the benefits of saving energy, environmental protection and adaptation to global climate change. Deputy Chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee Vu Hong Khanh was speaking at the event:”Hanoi has committed itself to many other activities throughout the year to protect water resources, switching off unnecessary electrical devices and proper littering. This will raise the community’s awareness on environmental protection and better care for the earth.” Similar events in response to the campaign took place in Ho Chi Minh City and Hoi An, which aims to become Vietnam’s first bio city.
- Glasgow named Earth Hour champion ahead of international event
- Glasgow praised after earning Earth Hour champ honour
- Hellesdon pupil nicknamed ‘Trash Girl’ by bullies becomes one of WWF’s youngest-ever Earth Hour ambassadors
- Berlin 'kidnapping': Nowhere to run from Vietnam's anti-corruption campaign
- Brit tourist rescued after getting stuck down ravine in Vietnam for SEVEN hours
- 'No sense of humour': WATCH Bell End residents respond to name campaign
- Typhoon Doksuri batters central Vietnam
- The Flat Earth Society: Meet a man convinced that the world isn't round
- One in 10 believe an alien invasion of Earth in 2018 is likely
- Campaigners call for Silvertown tunnel plans to be scrapped
Vietnam responds to Earth Hour Campaign have 224 words, post on at March 30, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.