VNA launches special website on 13th National Party Congress Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam (centre), VNA General Director Nguyen Duc Loi (second, left), and other delegates mark the launch of the special website on the 13th National Party Congress on December 3 The Vietnam News Agency (VNA) launched a special website on December 3 that provides information on the 13th National Party Congress in different forms and languages. The launch was attended by Party Central Committee member and Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam and representatives from ministries, sectors, and central agencies, and domestic and foreign media outlets in Hanoi. The website, at http://daihoidang.vn, provides information, both archival and updated, in the form of text, photos, videos, infographics, and data so that domestic and foreign media agencies and readers can easily gain an insight into all of the National Party Congresses and all-level Party Congresses in history ahead of the 13th National Party Congress. The archival information includes documents issued at National Party Congresses, biographies of Party General Secretaries since the first congress, full lists of members of the Politburo, the Party Central Committee, and the Party Central Committee’s Secretariat in the 12th tenure, along with lists of the… Read full this story
- Covid-19 drives down Vietnam's traffic accidents
- Vietnam rejects China's sovereignty claims over Vietnamese territories
- Vietnam calls for security in Mali
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 8
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 10
- 11 more patients discharged, Vietnam’s Covid-19 active cases down to 111
- Vietnam national football team in top 15 in Asia
- Vietnam Challenge badminton tournament postponed again
- Is Vietnam becoming more and more addicted to coal?
- Vietnam athletics still has a chance as Olympic qualification date changed
VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 3 have 272 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 12, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.