Da Nang tourism ready to boom by year’s end After being severely affected by COVID-19, Da Nang city’s tourism sector now targets a strong recovery with several promotional campaigns having been launched. Besides the two focal markets of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, tourists from neighbouring localities are also being targeted by travel agents in Da Nang city. Now that the end of the year is approaching, local travel agents and hotels are also focusing on Meeting Incentive Conference Events, or MICE, tours. The city’s tourism sector is looking to introduce a year-end promotional campaign on November 25 with multiple new products to attract visitors to Da Nang at Christmas and New Year’s Eve./. MoIT pledges to do its best to support Korean firms: Minister The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) will make every endeavour to support Korean enterprises and attract high-quality investment from South Korea, Minister Tran Tuan Anh told a workshop hosted by the MoIT in Ha Noi last week. The workshop was an opportunity for the MoIT and Korean firms to chalk out ways to foster investment and strengthen the multifaceted relations between the two countries. The MoIT has pioneered in providing assistance to the… Read full this story
- Investing in resource-rich North Korea seems like a good idea — but businesses find there’s a catch
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on December 9, 2018
- News Daily: Cardinal Pell convicted, and ministers' Brexit 'revolt'
- The “Enemies of the People” Have a Few Questions for the President
- Who's afraid of Falun Gong?
- Maybe one day Brexit will be funny again... but not yet
- Fact-checking Trump’s CPAC speech
- The Strange Tale of the FBI’s Fictional “Black Identity Extremism” Movement
- For years, former POW Jessica Lynch kept the hurt inside
- GOP Senators Push Green Card Rewards for Indian Visa Workers Who Take College Jobs in U.S.
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 3 have 305 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 12, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.