The Hanoitimes – Any citizen in need of help should call diplomatic missions via the contact posted on their websites or citizen protection hotlines. Vietnam brought 800 Vietnamese nationals to the country safely between March 21 and March 25 as part of efforts that the Vietnamese government has made in the context that other nations impose travel restrictions to curb the spread of the coronavirus. Spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang of Vietnam’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Photo: MOFA Spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang of the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the information at a press conference on March 26 that diplomatic missions are working with related parties to bring 40 more Vietnamese citizens who are stranded at foreign airports. Any citizen in need of help should call diplomatic missions via the contact posted on their websites or citizen protection hotlines, Hang said. Vietnam’s diplomatic missions overseas have been actively helping Vietnamese nationals find flights to go home and no Vietnamese diplomat has been found positive with the coronavirus so far, Hang informed. As the global pandemic has become complex and unpredictable, Vietnam has suspended the entry of all foreigners from March 22. Meanwhile, many countries have closed borders to… Read full this story
- Herb Kelleher, citizens reviewing police, DPS, lockdowns, Laura Bush
- EloQ Communications established as independent marketing agency in Vietnam
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z Headline Global Citizen Festival: Livestream of Event 100 Years Since Nelson Mandela’s Birth
- Global Microdisplay Market Report 2019-2024 Featuring Key Innovators
- Home is most risky place for women — United Nations study
- Albanian passport ranks 43rd in the global ranking
- Rash Report: 'A world with fewer rules' is among top global risks
- Rubicon Global Joins U.S. Conference of Mayors Business Council
- Major Trump administration climate report says damages are ‘intensifying across the country’
- Major climate report says damages are 'intensifying across the country'
Vietnam brings 800 citizens home on intensified global lockdown have 295 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.