A medical worker is disinfecting the environment (Photo: VNA) Of those cases, one was a worker from Truong Sinh Co. Ltd and two others were related to patient No.124. The 205th patient is a 41-year-old worker from Truong Sinh Co.Ltd that supplies services to Bach Mai Hospital. The 206th is a 48-year-old man residing in An Phu ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City. He was driver of the patient No.124 and No.151. He is being treated at Cu Chi hospital for acute respiratory diseases in good health conditions. The 207th is a Brazilian man residing at Thao Dien ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City. He is husband of the patient No.151 and colleague of the patient No.124. He is also under treatment at Cu Chi hospital in good health conditions. Among the 207 cases, 57 have fully recovered. VNA
- Dealing With SARS
- How to Find the Best Vietnam War Memorabilia
- Should We Worry About Saracen Mineral Holdings Limited's (ASX:SAR) P/E Ratio?
- Operation Iraqi Freedom - My Previous Position
- Viruses of Animals
- Marine Electronic Safety Equipment Explained
- A Wounded Generation - Psychological Effects of War Service on Families of Defense Personnel
- Hanoi Top Ten
- Wine Up Your Life - In a Beer World!
- Credit slowdown causes concern about access to bank loans
Three more positive for SARS-CoV-2 in Vietnam have 206 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.