Star Trek’s William Shatner opted for a first bump when he touched down in London earlier in the week. The 88-year-old actor used the maneuver to avoid any sort of close contact amid the deadly and highly contagious coronavirus outbreak. The iconic actor dressed casually in a salmon colored shirt and a dark jacket. Keeping his distance: William Shatner was seen giving out fist bumps earlier in the week after he touched down in London, England, amid the coronavirus outbreak He teamed the look with black pants and shoes and accessorized with a cap. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Star Trek’s William Shatner reveals he STILL struggles to… William Shatner, 88, finalizes his divorce from Elizabeth,… ‘Kirk’s story is played out’: William Shatner, 88, says he’s… Jamie Lee Curtis reveals family friend Kirk Douglas once… Share this article Share William has faced much backlash from fans over the past few days for opting to still go ahead with an event at the Eventim Apollo in London amid COVID-19 fears. He was in town for a screening of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan before a meet and greet with VIP ticket holders. Casual: The actor dressed casually in a salmon… Read full this story
- Karl Urban's Star Trek Performance Moved Leonard Nimoy To Tears
- Quentin Tarantino On ‘Once Upon A Time’, His Vision Of ‘Star Trek’ As ‘Pulp Fiction’ In Space, And Hopes To Turn Leo DiCaprio ’50s Western ‘Bounty Law’ Into Series
- Coronavirus: Iran calls on army for help as 23 MPs infected
- Coronavirus latest: Italy closes schools and universities as death toll surpasses 100
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sanders takes incoming during intense SC debate
- Football under threat from coronavirus: Newcastle United bans players from shaking hands as string of Italian matches are held behind closed doors
Star Trek actor William Shatner opts for a fist bump amid COVID-19 outbreak... after revealing he is unable to perform the iconic Vulcan salute have 296 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.