Home • PC Game News • Natalie Clayton Contributor 8th March 2020 / 4:34PM Screenshot Saturday Sundays! Our weekly fishing trip through an ocean of game jams, prototypes and passion projects. After noticing a particular palette in my screenshot tenure thus far, I’ve decided to veto the colour orange this week. Had to be done, I’m afraid. Instead, we’ve got snowboarding simians, time-hopping detectives and a real blast from the past. Kicking things off… I don’t suppose anyone’s got a couple quid I can borrow for the arcade? [-[ DEEP BLUE ]-] Once a thriving human metropolis, it is now entirely submerged. Only the ruins of ancient towering structures break the surface. ||#screenshotsaturday #indiedev #gamedev #lowpoly #psx #madewithunity|| pic.twitter.com/cOAnp5h94r — Modus Interactive (@ModusPwnin) March 7, 2020 Modus Interactive is a familiar name to anyone who frequents the retro indie scare scene, appearing on the Haunted PS1 Demo Disk with drug-fuelled cat horror Neko Yume. They’re not only interested in spooks though – pegged as a “don’t shoot ’em up”, their latest game is a stylish side-scroller about gathering intel and keeping your craft safe from an onslaught of enemy fire. It looks – and sounds – effortlessly convincing. For all… Read full this story
- Kanye West performs Sunday Service in Jamaica as he releases behind-the-scenes footage of upcoming Jesus Is King film: 'I use art to make believers'
- New to the Criterion Collection,
- Sarasota-Bradenton on screen: the biggest movies made here
- UPDATED: 21 Things To Do This Weekend in Sarasota-Bradenton-Venice: Oct. 18-20
- Sandra Oh and a lot of funny women lift
- Inside Rockstar Games' Culture Of Crunch
- 'Laal Kaptaan' review: Has scale in the story, but lacks skill to see it through
- Emma Thompson (and some other badass moms) try to raise the Mother's Day
- Coast through summer: 10 itineraries for the UK seaside
- Apple Arcade updated: The full list of games for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and iPod Touch
Screenshot Saturday Sundays: Snowboarding simians, neo-noir diners and an actual mystery have 313 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at March 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.