Oliver Horn, general manager of InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort. Oliver Horn, general manager of InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort, talks to Viet Nam News about tourism and the role of hotels and resorts in protecting the environment on Phu Quoc Island, Kien Giang. What is the InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort doing to protect the environment on Phu Quoc Island? We are proud to be one of the first resorts in Phu Quoc to work closely with the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) to implement a series of initiatives to help protect the environment and pioneer sustainable tourism. InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort has been closely working with representatives from WWF to conduct regular waste audits to ensure the most efficient recycling procedures. As part of the process, the waste needs to be classified before being taken out of the resort and is then separated into four main categories: organic waste, paper, plastic waste and others. The resort continuously cooperates with WWF in waste disposal and is working on a number of other initiatives to protect the environment and raise awareness of sustainability on the island. One of the main activities we have undertaken… Read full this story
- Sea Pines Resort - Hilton Head Island, SC
- Children Have the Power to Change the Course of Environmental Decline
- Island Vacations In Africa's Tropical Destinations
- Environmentalism - An Introduction
- The Magical Whitsundays - Activities and Island Resorts
- Amelia Island
- Finding the Best Spanish Resort
- Take A Trip To Windy Island For An Amazing And Relaxing Vacation
- A Review of Popular Punta Cana Resorts
- Why Buy Property on Roatan Island, Honduras?
Resorts on Phu Quoc Island increasingly active in environmental-protection activities have 265 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.