A series of favourable policies are expected to be issued by the government’s upcoming taskforce in the country’s bid to attract a new investment wave after the health crisis. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (standing) speaks at the meeting in Hanoi on May 28 (Photo: VNA) Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has ordered the establishment of a special working group in charge of formulating attractive policies to woo more foreign investment, which was dubbed by the PM as “a new wave to surge from the global strategic relocation of production and operations by multinational corporations.” The policies to be created include incentives on tariffs, access to land, as well as solutions to prevent further disruptions to the supply chain and a lack of human resources, to be hammered out by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI), as well as other ministries and relevant authorities. Vietnam has been considered a safe destination by foreign investors looking to relocate and diversify operations thanks to its stable policy framework and success in controlling the COVID-19 outbreak. However, other countries in the ASEAN have also been issuing new policies and attractive incentives to tap into the same capital flows,… Read full this story
- Former UFC owners using sale money to launch new investment firm
- Health, not home field, is Nationals’ post-clinching focus
- Ronaldo roasted by internet after posting picture with new Lamborghini
- Post Season Proves New York Rangers Due For a Management Change
- NFL Super Bowl LII live stream: How to watch New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles online and on TV in Australia
- LeBron James Billboard Created by Knicks Fans: 'King of New York? Prove It'
- NFL star Richard Sherman warns against investing in cryptocurrency
- Richard Sherman warns against investing in cryptocurrency
- PRO14's new TV deal brings cash boost but most games not free
- Barcelona and Spain star Pique's group Kosmos to invest €3 billion and set to revolutionise Davis Cup
Post-pandemic focus for new investments have 315 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.