Phu Yen is surely “a promising land” thanks to its wild but romantic landscapes. Despite the outbreak of COVID-19, some 2,000-3,000 tourists visit Đá Đĩa cliffs every day. At weekends, the number of visitors doubles. To ensure the safety of visitors, prevention measures have been carried out. In the first two months of 2020, the total number of tourists to Phu Yen reached 263,585 arrivals, an increase of 22% over the same period in 2019, of which international visitors reaching 4,590 arrivals, up 0.9% year-on-year. Phu Yen province has well implemented the control of COVID-19. This is important to build trust and a sense of security for visitors. The tourism industry of Phu Yen is making efforts in promoting its image via service packages varied from accommodation, catering, transportation and entertainment. A green and safe beautiful Phu Yen is believed to make a highlight for any visitors./. VNA
- VN launches promotions to woo more foreign tourists
- Thi Nai lagoon - An attractive destination in Quy Nhon
- Praying for bumper and safe fishing festival - a distinctive community cultural activity
- Vietnam: a safe and attractive destination for international friends.
- Tourists evacuated in Vietnam town after 2 meters of flooding
- TRAVEL NEWS IN BRIEF 11/6
- Lots of things to be done
- Vietnam tourism should be linked to sea
- Social News 21/2
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 19/10
Phu Yen still safe, attractive to tourists have 206 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.