Home • Guides • Ori and the Will of the Wisps • Hidden treasure Dave Irwin Guides Writer 10th March 2020 / 10:20AM There are lots of secrets within Ori And The Will Of The Wisps, but none are more fascinating than the rumour you get about the Midnight Burrows. This hidden area has an entire dungeon locked behind some flowers you ring like bells. But what order do you ring them? Contents Where are the Midnight Burrows How to solve the first Midnight Burrows bell puzzle How to solve the second Midnight Burrows bell puzzle Where are the Midnight Burrows? You will first learn about this area in a rumour given to you by one of the many critters in the game, but you can go here before learning about it. It’s accessed by heading to the south-west of Inkwater Depths. You won’t be able to get too far without the bash or dash abilities that are unlocked relatively early on, so make sure you get that before journeying back here. Our Ori And The Will Of The Wisps Spirit Shard locations has details on what those abilities do and why they might be useful for navigating this area. [VIDEO… Read full this story
- Crossword puzzle answers: October 5, 2018
- A poem isn't a puzzle to be solved but an experience to share
- Input sought on LR schools' fate
- Escape Room Indianapolis imagines world without IU. Dystopia ensues.
- The best things to do in NYC on Halloween weekend 2018
- Halloween in Honolulu includes spooky parties, kid-friendly events, trick-or-treating
- Town Crier for Nov. 4, 2018
- Trade deal returns U.S. to ‘manufacturing powerhouse’
- Iowa crime: Man guilty of murdering 2 girls in Guthrie Center arson
- Elena Ferrante Stays Out of the Picture
Ori And The Will Of The Wisps Midnight Burrows: how to solve the bell puzzles have 279 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at March 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.