POPS Worldwide, a Vietnam-based entertainment provider has seen skyrocketing numbers since schools were closed on a national scale, said its media director Truong Tu Ngan. The views on their multiple YouTube channels increased by 22 percent altogether, with POPS Kids and POPS Anime which target young viewers growing by 200 percent. Most notably, there was significant surge in livestream engagement rate with a 300 percent increase in watch time, mostly in children’s content, world news and entertainers’ channels. Meanwhile, the number of streaming viewers on FTP Play, another online entertainment service with their own apps and exclusive series, upped by 40 percent in February 2020, said its spokesperson. A recent survey on video streaming subscription services in Vietnam shows that Netflix is the second most popular one and the only foreign platform that makes top 5, even though its monthly packages costs from 3 to 5 times higher than most Vietnam-based counterparts. The survey was conducted in February 2020 by Q&Me, a market research company, on 676 Vietnamese citizens, 202 of whom are familiar with online content. It also points out that most people use smartphones (76 percent) and smart TV (73 percent) for streaming services, and 97 percent users… Read full this story
- Buy Vicodin Online and Save Time and Money
- Fast and Easy Way to Earn Extra Money Online For Full Time Parents
- Play Online Bingo - The Fast Food Style of Online Entertainment
- Home Owners Insurance Online: Saving You Time and Money
- Online Tenant Loans - Timely Financial Support Without Hurdles
- What will it be like when you are Online all the Time?
- Learn Piano Online and Save Time
- Online Banking - Save Time and Money
- Online Counseling - A Timely Happenstance
- We Met Online - Entertaining Testimonial of Internet Couples - Book Review
Online entertainment flourishes in times of quarantine have 278 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.