With many of the sport’s best players on big money contracts, finding a home in Sydney’s current booming market is not overly difficult for them. As a result, many live in insane million dollar homes in the city’s most exclusive suburbs, while others opt to settle in modest quarters by their standards. MORE: Squatter a millionaire after selling Sydney home Landmark inner west estate claims historic sale Bedrooms off limits in this dilapidated semi From Mitchell Moses to Nathan Cleary and the recently retired Sam Burgess, here are where some of the best NRL stars choose to live: Bizarre mistakes people make at auction Bizarre mistakes people make at auction Sam Burgess – Retired and Fox League personality Sam Burgess is renting in Coogee at the moment.Source:Supplied He just sold his former house in Maroubra that he shared with estranged wife Phoebe.Source:Supplied Retired star Sam Burgess is currently renting in Coogee after he and his estranged wife Phoebe sold their Maroubra mansion for around $5 million. Located a stone’s throw from the beach, the upcoming settlement is expected to reveal the couple scored a $1.2 million profit off the $3.8 million they paid for the home in early 2016. The… Read full this story
- Top 8 property markets witness 6% on-year dip in unsold housing stock
- IPL 2020, MI vs CSK: Where And When To Watch Live Telecast And Online Streaming Of Season Opener
- How a buyer’s advocate can help you navigate a hot property market
- EPR Properties (EPR) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- MLB roundtable: Who will be the biggest name to move at 2021 trade deadline?
- MLB trade deadline questions: Four biggest topics -- including Cubs, vaccines, more -- ahead of July 30
- EPR Properties (EPR) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Zendaya shares worrying news for Euphoria fans ahead of season 2
- 3 E-commerce Stocks Not Named Amazon to Buy Before the Holiday Season
- Sweet Tooth's Gus star lands major role away from Netflix drama ahead of season 2
NRL’s biggest names living it up on Sydney’s property market ahead of the 2020 season have 319 words, post on www.news.com.au at March 12, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.