Hanoi People’s Committee vice chairman Hoang Manh Hien on Nov.3 went on an inspection tour about preparation of Noi Bai International Airport Customs (NBIAC) for APEC 2006. The vice chairman noted a readiness to serve the Summit on the part of NBIAC. Namely, the whole system for luggage checking has been upgraded, repaired or purchased new in order to offer a best service for APEC’s guests. On the other hand, to create favorable conditions for customers in customs clearance, NBIAC has given training courses on reception to its staff. Source: HNM Translated by Hoang Anh
- Noi Bai International Airport needs $3.5 billion for expansion
- Noi Bai International Airport displays huge lotus paintings
- Noi Bai Airport earns global recognition in COVID-19 prevention
- How medical declaration process works at Noi Bai airport?
- Noi Bai airport runway reparation may be completed this November
- All Noi Bai airport staff test negative for Covid-19
- All Noi Bai airport employees test negative for SARS-CoV-2 virus
- 10,000 Noi Bai Airport employees to be tested for SARS-CoV-2
- Foreign pilot may face fines for Noi Bai airport incident
- Hanoi announces Covid-19 testing result of Noi Bai airport staff
Noi Bai International Airport Customs ready for APEC 2006 have 183 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.