Netflix brings several new additions to its line-up this April, as viewers the world over struggle to come to terms in dealing with the lockdown. With binge-watching at an all-time high, the streaming giant also re-introduces some favourite movies and shows, to tide over the coronavirus outbreak.The biggest arrival of the month is Chris Hemsworth’s Extraction. The Netflix original movie follows the story of a black-market mercenary with nothing left to lose, when he is given the task of rescuing the kidnapped son of an imprisoned international crime lord. Shot extensively in India, Bangladesh as well as Thailand, Hemsworth is all set to flex his action chops in the murky underworld of weapons dealers and drug traffickers, with explosions and action set pieces promising a thrill-a-minute ride. Season four of Money Heist is the other anticipated release in April, as the story picks up right after the finale or season three which ended on a number or dramatic cliffhangers such as the Professor believing that his girlfriend Lisbon was killed by the police. What comes next for the gang and will there be any surprise returns to the show as rumoured? Season 4 of ‘Money Heist’ | Photo Credit:… Read full this story
- Netflix Announces Money Heist's Return With Fifth And Final Season; Netizens Miss Nairobi
- ‘Money Heist’ to conclude with fifth and final season
- ‘Money Heist’: Netflix Renews Spanish Drama For Fifth & Final Season
- Netflix announce Money Heist will conclude with fifth and final season – with production kicking off next week
- Ben Affleck leads a group of ex-military on a violent thrill-ride to rob a drug lord in the new trailer for Netflix film Triple Frontier
- Chris Hemsworth Hulks Out in Hulkamania Biopic Poster from BossLogic
- New Zealand's Netflix has one of the worst content libraries in the world - why?
- Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- July 26 - August 1, 2020
- What can we learn from Netflix's all-time top 10 movies?
- Christopher Nolan’s ‘Tenet’: Is a theatrical release so important?
New April releases on Netflix: ‘Money Heist’ season 4, Chris Hemsworth’s ‘Extraction’, and more have 334 words, post on www.thehindu.com at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.