Fifty one COVID-19 patients test negativeFamous Facebooker discovered posting unverified COVID-19 newsSix more cases of COVID-19 confirmed, bringing country’s total cases to 169Overseas Vietnamese feeling the heat amid the global pandemicMoLISA proposes $843m bailout package for businesses during COVID-19 An elderly man works as a transporter in Hà Nội during the COVID-19 pandemic. People, especially those over 60, are advised to stay at home for their safety. — Photo baophatluat.vn HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health has urged people to stay at home and only leave their homes for a handful of special reasons. The announcement was made on Thursday morning when seven people, including five Vietnamese, one French man, and one South African woman, tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the country’s total number of cases to 148. In the past 24 hours, 14 new cases were reported. Of that, ten cases were immediately quarantined after entering the country and one case was a doctor who was infected while treating people in hospital. The three remaining cases were reported to have contacted other members of the community. The ministry said people needed to stay indoors. Those who were over 60 years old needed to stay at home all the time as they… Read full this story
- More Mothers Are Staying Home, But Don't Picture June Cleaver
- This Calculator Reveals How Much Money You'll Really Lose When You Stay Home With Your Kids
- IBM: People-powered homes only five years away
- HHGregg to customers: Stay home on Thanksgiving!
- Stay home, let Texas Robot attend that meeting
- Samsung wants you to stay home, watch TV
- Google urges people to Take Action and keep the web open
- Dyno Testing A Bugatti Chiron Makes Enough Electricity To Power People's Homes
- A one-stop smart home shop to help you care for mom and dad
- Samsung: Smart homes arriving 'at speed we can barely imagine'
MoH urges people to stay at home to prevent COVID-19 spread have 299 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.